Gay DVD Europe         Gay DVD Versand

Feb 18, 2013

XXX Amateur Hour 2 - Barrett Long strippt und spielt mit seinem riesigen Schwanz

Barrett Long strippt und spielt mit seinem riesigen Schwanz, fickt mit dem willigen Andrew Patterson und entspannt sich im Jacuzzi mit seinen muskulösen Kumpeln Romario und Riley Burke.

I was feeling horny, so I started this volume by stripping and jerking my huge dick for you. Next, I break in Andrew Patterson, a newbie who said he likes to bottom, but as you see, he didn't know what he was in for. He does a solo for you as well. To round things out, I brought over my friends Romario and Riley Burke, hunky muscle boys, for a stroke session in my hot tub.

Darsteller / Starring: Barrett Long, Andrew Patterson, Romario, Riley Burke
Regisseur / Director: Barrett Long
More Infos:

       

       

No comments:

Post a Comment